Use the toggle below to switch the contrast.
Dubai Health Insurance Corporation is responsible for:
• Regulating the health insurance market and ensuring the rights of the insured population in Dubai
• Implementing health insurance laws in Dubai for the entire Dubai population (locals and residents)
• Planning and implementing health insurance plans for locals and residents
• Licensing insurance companies, TPAs, brokers and health services providers
• Monitoring the health insurance system
• Regulating prices of health services and health insurance policies
• Managing the government health insurance scheme (ENAYA)
• Conducting reports and relevant studies on health insurance and health economics
The Emirate of Dubai has unified all government health insurance systems under one umbrella, which is the Unified Health Insurance System "Enaya", which included "Saada" program and other government insurance programs. This transformation aims to surround the insurance beneficiaries with one more advanced integrated system, and enable them to obtain high-quality medical services and high-level health care, according to a press release.
The process of including Government health insurance systems in a unified system came after a study in the light of close cooperation between the Dubai Health Authority, the Dubai Government Human Resources Department, and the Dubai Finance Department, under the follow-up and supervision of the General Secretariat of the Executive Council.
Where the study and detailed discussions took into account the interest of the insurance beneficiaries, and the health well-being of all. It also took into account the changes and developments in the local and global health arena, which called for strengthening the preventive aspect of individuals, and providing everything that ensures their optimal medical care.
The unified government health insurance system provides the required medical services on a large scale, through the two companies, "Neuron " and "Almadallah".
Beneficiaries of the unified system can review the Human Resources Department, each in his workplace or through direct contact with the Dubai Health Authority to obtain more information.
Do you find this Content helpful?