To access the Dubai Health services, including patient services, blood transfer, and clinical attachments, please visit: https://www.dubaihealth.ae
5 working days
People of Determination
800 342 Toll free (24/7)
+971-42198888 Outside UAE (24/7)
This service allows applicants to obtain a DHA registration. The registration is considered a confirmation that the professional fulfills the requirements for the applied position (Category, title and specialty) and allows the professional to become part of Dubai Medical Registry. It is valid for one year where a healthcare facility should activate it into a license in order to start practicing.
If you submit an application for DHA review , the following documents are required:
1. Recent passport size photograph
2. Valid passport copy
3. Good Standing Certificate (s) (GSC) (Valid and not older than six months at the time of application)
4. Last two years Logbook for surgical specialties
5. Verification result of qualification(s)/experience(s)/ registration(s) related to the position as per PQR requirements. CBT assessment result (if required)
1. Submit required documents to the Primary Source Verification (PSV) Agency and receive verification result
2. Pass any required Computer Based Testing (CBT) assessment
200 AED for all professional categories
Do you find this Content helpful?