Use the buttons below to increase or decrease the text size
Use the toggle below to switch the contrast.
Listen to the content of the page by clicking play on ReadSpeaker.
To discover more about accessibility, view our Accessibility Options here
1. Passport number and expiry: Done within an active transaction such as Renew Professional License, Activate Professional License, etc.
2. Name Change: Apply for License Card replacement
3. Mobile/phone number: Done through candidate’s account
4. Email: Done through candidate’s account
5. Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality: Done by sending and email to Health Regulation Support Team with a valid passport copy
Yes, that is possible
You may find detailed step-by-step instructions here .
Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are privileges granted by the Medical Director of the facility for professionals who fulfills the criteria as per the Standards for Non-Surgical Cosmetic Services document
Applicant may still apply for a manual review of the qualification and the DHA credentialing team shall evaluate the documents and select a suitable title (in case the PQR criteria was fulfilled) or reject the application
Licensed professionals must update their account with the required annual CPD/CME points to ensure accessibility to other professional services.
This can be completed through applying for the service “Update CPD Points"
No, Sick Leave certificate details cannot be changed once issued. The professional/ facility must apply for a new certificate (No refund will be accepted).
Telephone: 800342Email address: email@example.comCustomer Happiness Center: Festival tower, working hours Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Kindly click here
Fines cannot be paid in installments. However, violations installment can be accepted provided the professional violation exceeds AED 5,000 and the facility violation exceeds AED 20,000.
Do you find this Content helpful?