Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website or using smartphone apps, such as:
- The IP address you are using to access the website.
- The type of web browser used as well as the time and date of the visit.
- The pages you view on the website.
Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
- Sends DHA personal information such as name, date of birth, healthcard no. etc.
- Completes an online suggestions or complains form.
- Applies for a job through our e-job service.
- Registers with the online forum.
- Uses online services such as Health services, the Medical Fitness service or the Licensing and other DHA electronic Services.
- To keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide DHA news or information regarding up-coming events.
- Users’ information is never shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect DHA rights or properties.
Cookies are plain text files stored in your personal computer by the web browser; used as a distinction tool between site visitors. They are used to customize your visit and enhance your surfing experience and do not contain any personally identifiable information, subject your privacy/information to any risk or are not used to track individual usage. It is possible to set most web browsers to reject cookies, accept, or delete these files. However, the refusal or removing cookies may obstruct your user experience.
Links to Other Sites
DHA has implemented appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us using various technology and security features that safeguard the privacy of your personal information. We use encryption methods to protect information, which is deemed sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet federal, Local or DHA’s legal requirements.
Social Media Sites
These terms apply to users that interact with DHA’s social media accounts (e.g., Facebook.com, Twitter.com, LinkedIn.com, Instagram etc.) (“Social Media Hosts”). Any suggestions, materials (including without limitation, images, photographs, videos, and sound recordings etc.), ideas or comments submitted to us (“Submitted Materials”) shall be deemed as non-confidential. DHA asks users of our social media sites to be respectful of the larger community by complying with the terms and policies of each Social Media Host. We appreciate and encourage users to contribute comments that are respectful and further discussion on our social media sites, but ask that users avoid making comments that might be considered:
• spam (i.e., unsolicited promotion of a third-party business);
• misleading; or