Dubai Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center provides comprehensive rehabilitative services for children and adults registered at Dubai Health Authority. The center started to function on 1st march 2013. Since then , development and addition of the services has taken place to ensure customer satisfaction and provision of high quality , comprehensive rehabilitative health care.
Our mission is to provide high quality multidisciplinary rehabilitative services for patients to achieve best possible level of functional abilities, independence and quality of life
1. to restore and maximize functional potential of people with temporary or permanent impairment.
2. to rehabilitate clients to the level of integration back to the community and to the optimal level of activity.
3. to provide cost-effective, efficient and high quality multidisciplinary rehabilitation services.
4. to collaborate and coordinate community and health resources in developing outreach rehabilitation services.
Scope of service
DPRC provides outpatient rehabilitation services that are customer focused, coordinated and individualized. The services are directed to rehabilitate clients to maximize independence in activities of daily living and facilitate their integration in the community through evaluation, treatment and education by different disciplines. Services are provided to all individuals of all ages for conditions that include neurological, musculoskeletal and joint disorders.
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Clinical Nutrition
- Psychological and Social care
- Orthotic services
- Emergency Medicine
- Health card renewal
- Medical report requisition
Sunday to Thursday - Time : 7:30 - 2:30
Click here For more information