The center achieved 62% pregnancy rate in 2016, which is higher than the international standards ranging from 45% - 50%
The DGFC IVF lab is the firstof- its- kind in the Middle East to obtain international accreditation in March 2016 from Accreditation Canada International.
DGFC has brought happiness to the lives of more than 4000 families. The total number of live births is 4,337 births since inception until October 2016
It is one of the most prominent medical specialty institutions in the Middle East, which has recorded pioneering techniques used by our doctors since its inception.
- 1992 - The birth of the first child with IVF technique.
- 1992 - Birth of the first triplet and twins of UAE nationals.
- 1993 - The first baby in the world with Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) technique for spouse of UAE nationals.
- 1993 - Expansion of ICSI technology in DGFC
- One of the first specialized centers in the region to introduce early detection technology for genetic diseases in the embryos before transplantation which greatly reduces the risk of genetic diseases prevalent in the country such as Thalassemia passing on to the next generation.
- 2014-2016 Looking ahead through the participation of the Center's team of doctors and embryologists in scientific research approved globally for 3 researches during the last three years,
- 2015- Developed a new and improved technology to increase the chances of pregnancy and reduce abortion by introducing EmryoGlue technology.