A. Patient shall attend his visit in the hospital as per the scheduled appointment.
B. Medicine shall be prescribed to the patient through Pharmacy Computer System (as normal procedure).
C. Patient shall have valid medicine order, either new prescription or refill in Pharmacy Computer System.
D. Service Request: service shall be requested either by pharmacist or patient:
1. Patient attends the pharmacy.
2. Pharmacist shall inform the patient about the service.
3. Pharmacist shall confirm the availability of valid prescription.
4. Pharmacists shall fill and submit the electronic "Delivery Request Form" which is available on website on behalf of the patient.
5. "Delivery Request Form" shall be sent to the pharmacy section distribution email.
6. Pharmacist shall receive the requests submitted by the patients
1. Patient shall access the electronic "Delivery Request Form" which is available on DHA website.
2. "Delivery Request Form" shall be sent to the pharmacy section distribution email
3. Pharmacist shall receive the requests submitted by the patients.
E. Pharmacist shall confirm the availability of valid prescription.
F. Pharmacy section shall prepare and pack the requested medicine and attach "Delivery Request Form".
G. Zajel shall collect the medicines twice daily a per scheduled collection time.
H. Zajel shall deliver the medicine and collect the fees.
I. Patient shall sign on "Delivery Request Form" upon receiving the medicines.
J. Zajel shall send daily reports on number of deliveries and timing attached with copies of all signed "Delivery Request Form".
K. Zajel shall return undelivered or returned medicine to the pharmacy section in the same day. No medicine to be stored with Zajel .
L. Pharmacy Department shall prepare a monthly report and submit is to Finance Department to settle payment with Zajel.