The Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine department at Rashid Hospital is committed to provide high levels of diagnostic, therapeutic, follow up care to all patients with respiratory and sleep disorders within Dubai and U.A.E based on best evidence based medical practice.
We provide highest standards of pulmonary healthcare to the community through scientific clinical research and customer satisfaction measures in addition to infection control standards.
Diagnosis and management of various pulmonary and sleep diseases such as:
- Obstructive airway diseases-such as asthma, COPD.
- Interstitial lung diseases-such as IPF.
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Pleural diseases.
- Infectious lung diseases-such as pneumonias- viral, fungal, bacterial.
- Diagnosis, management and follow-up of patients with pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Diagnosis of lung malignancies and referral to oncologists.
- Diagnosis and therapy of sleeping disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea.
- Polysomnography (Sleep studies)
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Advanced bronchoscopy with biopsy
- Pulmonary function test
- Anti-IgE treatment for severe asthmatics
- Interventional pulmonology procedures