We provide high quality plastic and reconstructive surgery services using the latest techniques, which are safe, effective and innovative. Our aim is to help the patient resume their normal activity in the shortest of time and we are pioneers in minimally invasive procedures. Nevertheless, we also provide comprehensive treatment and multi-disciplinary approach for burn patients.
- Surgery and treatment of Burns - The treatment and surgery of burns where burns are defined as the partial or complete destruction of skin caused by some form of energy, usually thermal energy.
- Elective or cosmetic Surgery for Body Form - Cosmetic surgery is an elective procedure that is performed on normal parts of the body with the only purpose of improving a person's appearance and/or removing signs of aging. E.g. Contouring body operations and liposuction
- Breast Restoration Procedures - Breast reconstruction is the rebuilding of a breast, usually in women. It involves using autologous tissue or prosthetic material to construct a natural-looking breast. Often this includes the reformation of a natural-looking areola and nipple. This procedure involves the use of implants or relocated flaps of the patient's own tissue. Reconstructions are commonly done after one or both breasts are removed as a treatment for breast cancer.
- Treatment of Loose and Sagging Skin After Weight Loss
- Management of congenital anomalies