Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Section
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Section is Committed to deliver a holistic, multidisciplinary and individual approach to patients, in need of rehabilitation, with the aim to help them, to achieve the highest level of functional independence & quality of life.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Sports & exercise medicine
- Medical investigation & treatment
- Rehabilitation plan & program
- Occupational therapy
- Anaplastology (Cosmetic/Prosthetic) : Physiatrists specialize in restoring optimal function to people with injuries to the muscles, bones, ligaments, or nervous system.
- Physiatry : Physiotherapy (PT) is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty that remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention In addition to clinical practice, other activities encompassed in the physical therapy profession include research, education, consultation, and administration. Treatments designed to facilitate the process of recovery from injury, illness, or disease to as normal a condition as possible. Physical therapists provide services that develop, maintain and restore people’s maximum movement and functional ability. They can help people at any stage of life, when movement and function are threatened by ageing, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors.