We are committed to provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care services that will yield safe and cost effective drug selection, timely delivery of drug therapy, and achievement of optimal patient outcomes.
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) inaugurated on January 2017 a smart pharmacy with the first robot in the Middle East for dispensing and prescribing medication in Rashid Hospital. The robot, which can store up to 35,000 medicines and dispenses around 12 prescriptions in less than one-minute reducing customer’s waiting time. Robot dispensing process will be paper free as the robot will store the prescription as soon as the doctor documents it electronically. The robot dispenses the prescribed medication with a click of a bottom based on a barcode, minimizing any human error.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Review and dispensing of medicine orders to outpatients.
- Reviewing and dispensing of medicine orders to inpatients.
- Reviewing, dispensing and counseling of medicine orders to discharged patients.
- Prepare IV admixtures.
- Provide drug information services to patients, physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers.
- Maintain an efficient and safe drug distribution system.
- Support pharmaceutical and medical researches.
- Train and educate undergraduate.