- Prepare and develop all-nutritional care plans for inpatients, which includes patient care, food service and provision of evidence-based management in line with international standards.
- Provide nutrition educational programs to all customers (internal, external patients and visitors) for the prevention of chronic and non-communicable diseases, as well as increase awareness among health care workers, such as doctors and nurses in their role in nutrition care.
- To develop an integrated and sustainable health system to ensure comprehensive care and excellence in service according to highest international standards for the health of the individual and society.
- To promote a customer focused approach in service provision, through effective communication and multi-disciplinary liaison.
- Providing development and implementation of nutrition training programs responsive to needs of the dietitians and other health workers, such as doctors, nurses and health educators.
- Nutritional studies, research and organizing conferences, courses, seminars and scientific workshops to promote awareness among employees and members of the community.
- Support projects, proposals and follow-up on complaints a timely basis in a timely manner to improve employees and customer satisfaction.
The cost of visiting the Nutrition Clinic in all hospitals, Primary Health Care Centers and Dubai Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center is AED 150 per visit.