USREC aims to evaluate, approve or disapprove, university students' research being conducted in Dubai Health Authority and health facilities under the jurisdiction of DHA.
Who can apply?
Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are doing their studies in any universities within UAE and outside UAE that is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in UAE, or Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai.
Please submit soft copies of following documents to StudentResearch@dha.gov.ae
- Research protocol.
- Application form - Attach form
- Data collection tool or Copies of surveys/questionnaires both in Arabic and English
- Copies of Consent form both in Arabic and English – If Applicable
- Formal letter from concerned university clarifying the status of the students.
- Formal Letter from a DHA technical Staff, stating his/her willingness to co-supervise the student.
- Resume – Applicable for Postgraduate Students.
For additional enquiries
Rashid Medical library, Medical Education & Research Department
Ground Floor – Medical Research Section
7:30 to 14:30 Sunday to Thursday
Appreciate if you can call and confirm prior to visit.
Dr. Hamda Hassan Khansaheb - 04 219 1954
Dr. Marwan Abdelrahim Abdelghafer Zidan - 04 219 8667
Ms. Fatima Nasser Abdulla Ahli - 04 219 1064
Ms. Medha Mukund Kulkarni - 04 219 1961
Ms. Synthia Renold - 04 2191965