The DSREC facilitate the maintenance of ethical standards during the conduct of research. They also facilitate the understanding of the principle of scientific research including research design, analysis, and methodology.
Who can apply?
All medical and non- medical professionals from the emirate of Dubai who wish to conduct research in the DHA and health facilities under the jurisdiction of DHA.
Submit two sets (one original and one copy) of all the following documents (Appropriately filed) and soft copy (CD/Email to DSREC@dha.gov.ae ) to the research office located in Rashid Medical library:
- Covering letter on headed paper (Addressed by Principal Investigator to Dubai Scientific research Ethics Committee)
- Research Application form – Attach Form
- If there is more than one DHA sites involved in the study, PI have to obtain HOD signature from each study site.
- Study proposal/Synopsis
- Patient information sheet and Informed consent form in both English and Arabic - If applicable Attach template
- Data collection tool OR Questionnaires - English and Arabic - If applicable
- Confidentiality agreement : Patient information-to be signed by Principal Investigator Attach Form
- Request for review of Medical records -Duly signed and dated by Principal investigator and Co-investigator – If applicable Attach Form
- Resume of Principal Investigator and Co-Investigators
- Other study specific Documents
Attach Fee structure and bank details
For additional enquiries
Rashid Medical library, Medical Education & Research Department
Ground Floor – Medical Research Section
7:30 to 14:30 Sunday to Thursday
Appreciate if you can call and confirm prior to visit.
Dr. Hamda Hassan Khansaheb - 04 219 1954
Dr. Marwan Abdelrahim Abdelghafer Zidan - 04 219 8667
Ms. Fatima Nasser Abdulla Ahli - 04 219 1064
Ms. Medha Mukund Kulkarni - 04 219 1961
Ms. Synthia Renold - 04 2191965