The Professional Development Center (PDC) organizes clinical courses for medical staff, nurses and paramedical staff, in order to develop their professional needs.
- Coordination of the participants in national & international conferences.
- Planning and organizing medical conferences and symposia.
- Planning & organizing medical staff, nurses and paramedical staff clinical training course and workshops.
- Planning & organizing basic and advanced surgical skills.
- Train the trainers programs.
- Life Support Courses (provider & instructor courses):
- BLS: Basic Life Support.
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- PHTLS: Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (provider and instructor courses).
- PEARS: Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition, and Stabilization.
- Heart Saver and First Aid courses for the general public.