The group currently comprises of more than 45 healthcarefacilities offering a wide range of comprehensive healthcare services such as cosmetic, wellness and health check-ups, orthopedics, ophthalmology, dental, dermatology and fertility.
The Health Tourism Council seeks to build long-term collaborated relationship with other stakeholders within the region and internationally to develop a continuous care process by understanding the services needed to promote health tourism.
Healthcare facilities licensed by DHA can become members of the DXH Group following a comprehensive evaluation process. A decision-making committee of subject matter experts assesses each healthcare facility annually based on the following criteria:
- Number of years since establishment of the facility.
- International Accreditation and certification, approved by ISQua for services /processes at the facility.
- of clinical complaints and malpractice suits against the facility in the last 12 months.
- of administrative and ethical violations registered in the last 12 months.
- Interactive Website available to facilitate health tourism.
- Availability of Health Tourism Facilitation services – Visa, ticket, hotel, ample parking space + valet, transportation, patient coordinator, patient complaints management policy and its compliance, translation services at the facility
- Details of international affiliations through ownership or partnership with well-known health providers
DXH Group activities include quarterly meetings to plan and promote Dubai Health tourism strategy, B2B networking sessions, participation and representation at International and Regional health tourism events and conference and other promotional activities.
The DXH Group eligibility form can be accessed here