Health, facilities, which deals with Narcotic, Controlled, and Semi Controlled Drugs.
Health Facilities are required to submit two types of statitics to NCDreport@dha.gov.ae signed by the Medical Director. The reports must be sent in either as PDF or excel formate.
- A Health facility may dispose of the expired medication by:
- Fill the form.
- The request will be reviewed to ensure all data iscomplete.
- An inspection will be conducted for auditing to make sure that the physical expired drugs available in the facility are matching those register in the register book.
- The facility will receive the signed copy of the medication disposal form and should follow the instructions as who to contact for the last disposal step.
- The final step after the facility done with the disposal they should send the signed medication collection copy obtained from the waste management company to NCDreport@dha.gov.ae .
If the pharmacy is closing or ceases to provide with CD and SCD medication, and they wishto transfer these medications to the same owner they should take the following action:
Note: At the day of the inspection, both Medical Directors for both pharmacies should be available in the pharmacy with their register books, as both will sign a transfer form.