Rules and Regulations
- The organizing facility will be fully responsible for the campaign and its activities.
- The activities must not be contradicted with Islamic morals, customs, local culture and values prevailing in the United Arab Emirates.
- The activities are free of fees.
- The activities shall not mislead the target group by persuading or enforcing favor of a particular facility.
- The application should be submitted two (2) weeks prior to the date of the designated campaign
- All healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals who are taking part in the campaign must hold a valid license.
- If approval is granted the campaign activities are limited as per the official request.
- Health Regulation Department should be notified for any delay or changes on the type of the campaign within three (3) working days.
- Health Regulation Department will only give its approval based upon the request of the organizing health care facility only; not the sponsor or others.
- Repetition of the same activity will not be accepted unless a new application is submitted for approval.
- After the completion of the campaign, the organizing facility should submit a report on the outcomes within ten (10) days including the evaluation form (if applicable or upon request ).
- The campaign should match the organizing facility license and specialties.
- Health Regulation Department will ensure all DHA requirements are met through random inspections.
- All medications used throughout the campaign are required to be approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH) in United Arab Emirates and within the expiry date.
- Medications and medical products are not to be sold during the campaign.
- Announcement for the activity should not be commenced until obtaining the approval from Health Regulation Department.
- Approval letter issued by Health Regulation Department does not give the right to use the DHA logo.
To view the required document and download the request form kindly click here