- The Rheumatology Clinic focuses on providing quality care and ongoing treatment services to patients with rheumatologic disorders.
- Diagnosing and treating patients with different musculoskeletal complaints. This includes thorough clinical evaluation and laboratory work.
- Instituting the appropriate treatment as early as possible.
- Monitoring the progression of different rheumatological diseases using appropriate international standards of assessing disease outcomes for different rheumatological disorders, such as DAS 28, SLEDAI, SLICC, etc.
- Admitting patients for in-hospital cytotoxic therapy (cyclophosphamide), prostaglandin E2 and anti-TNF therapy (infliximab).
- Infusion center
- The first specialized clinics in the UAE,
o Early arthritis Clinic
o Osteoporosis Clinic
o Combined Rheumatology and obstetric clinic
o Combined Rheumatology and nephrology clinic
We also perform several procedures in our unit such as:
- Joint aspiration; therapeutic and diagnostic.
- Intra-articular joint aspiration and injection.
- Ascetic fluid aspiration for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- Pleural fluid aspiration; therapeutic and diagnostic.
- Lumbar Puncture
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound