Cardiology Department in Dubai Hospital is providing a world-class leading cardiac service for all UAE population. Our services include management of all cardiac patients attending Dubai Hospital (inpatients, outpatients). We ensure 24/7 patient care. We accept referral cases including inpatients (from wards) or outpatients (from other DHA and non-DHA hospitals and clinics).
Outpatient cardiology services
- Warfarin clinic
- General Cardiology clinic
- Specialized Cardiology clinics include
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
In-patient cardiology service for admitting all acute cardiac cases to Coronary Care Unit/General cardiology ward
We perform major invasive cardiac procedures
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty with stenting
- All related coronary angiography imaging modalities (FFR, IVUS, OCT & Coronary preparation procedures e.g. rotablation).
- Performing pacemaker implantation of all types single chamber, dual chamber, CRT-D.
- Performing structural heart procedures (Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), balloon mitral angioplasty, left atrial appendage (LAA) closure).
Performing non-invasive procedures:
- Technical procedures – ECG, Exercise-ECG, BP monitoring, Holter monitoring, pacemaker interrogation, tilt table test, exercise pulmonary testing.
- Imaging procedures –
- Transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) (2-D, 3-D, 4-D).
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- Stress echocardiography (pharmacological and exercise).
- Cardiac CT.
- Cardiac MRI.
- Nuclear service for cardiac patients.