A message to healthcare professionals
- Your mental health is just as important as your physical health
- It's normal to feel pressured but keep in mind that you are not alone
- Feeling exhausted does not mean that you cannot do your job or that you are weak.
Make sure you are taking good care of yourself by getting:
- Adequate rest
- Eating healthy
- Exercising regularly
- Staying in contact with your family and friends
- Avoid smoking
It is normal to feel alone as you are self-isolating from your family members as a precaution to minimize the risk of any possible infection transmission.
- Do keep in touch with your loved ones through social media
- Relay on your co-workers as they face similar circumstances and challenges.
- Help your colleagues who are under stress to get through this stage.
- Please speak to a psychiatrist if you cannot cope with the current situation
Thank you for your tireless efforts towards helping patients and in fulfilling your duty towards the UAE and your community.