How much physical activity is recommended at home?
- Infants under the age of 1 year need to be physically active several times a day.
- Children under 5 years need 180 minutes of physical activity per day
- Children and adolescents aged 5-17years need at least 60 minutes a day, 3 days per week. This should include moderate to high-intensity physical activity.
- Adults above18 years should get 150 minutes of moderate physical activity per week or 75 minutes of vigorous physical activity per
- Elders with poor mobility should do physical activity to enhance balance and prevent falls three or more days per week.