DHA issues professional license for Nurses as per the following titles
To view licensure requirements and recognized specialty qualifications Click here
Note: Clinical Trainee of the Health Care Professional Licensing Guide 2013 ( Page 136). Click here
To view the process of issuing Good Standing Certificate Click here
- Additional documents may be requested by the Health Regulation Department to justify the application for licensure.
- Attestation of qualifications and experience by UAE embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs is NOT required.
- Primary Source Verification (PSV) will be carried out. Applicants who knowingly submit falsified documents will be liable for prosecution as per UAE Federal Law. This would also include an immediate termination of the licensure process and/or revocation of licensure if already issued by DHA.
- Evidence of malpractice insurance is required for all approved applications before issuing the license.
- To apply for professional licensure. Please Click Here
- The application credentialing might take up to six weeks.