The Professional Development Center (PDC) organizes administrative and technical courses for all DHA staff. Its functions include providing administrative and technical courses that encompass:
· Planning for training programs based on functional diversity.
· Preparation of training programs for staff and overseeing the implementation and evaluation.
· Ensuring the implementation of the training programs within the necessary requirements for staff training in cooperation with the competent bodies concerned, both internally and externally.
· Reviews and updates of training strategies periodically, in line with new developments.
· Communication with training institutions and coordinators in order to collect basic information about the target groups.