Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website, such as:
- The IP address you are using to access the website.
- The type of web browser used as well as the time and date of the visit.
- The pages you view on the website.
Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
- Sends DHA an email with his/her name and personal information.
- Completes an online suggestions or comments form.
- Applies for a job through our e-job service.
- Registers with the online forum.
- Uses online services such as the Medical Fitness service or the Licensing & Specifications service.
How Information Is Used
- To Keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide DHA news or information regarding up-coming events.
Users information is not shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect DHA rights or properties.
Cookies are text files stored on the computer’s hard drive when the user visits the DHA website. Cookies are used to customize your visit and enhance your surfing. We don't use any persistent cookies to track individual usage.
Links to Other Sites
DHA has implemented security systems and measures to protect users’ personal information. Monitoring and periodic reviews are conducted to provide maximum security.