Appointment, working hours, and visitors guide
1. We hope that our website and brochures will give you enough information. Please give some time to carefully read the consent papers. They have to be signed and handed upon request. Anyone of our staff, including our doctors, will be happy to clarify any queries you may have.
Please note that our working hours are from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm, Sunday to Thursday. During the Holy Month of Ramadan the working hours will be from 8 am to 2 pm. On weekends and public holidays, the centre is open between 11 am and 12 noon to give prescribed injections to our patients. We do not perform routine consultations, ultrasound examination, blood sampling or surgical procedures during weekends or public holidays. Please contact our nurse-on-call on 050-3547747 in case of emergencies regarding medication intake.
2. DGFC is turning into a fully computerized system. Your doctor, after electronically ordering your investigation, medication, etc., will ask you to go to the accountant’s station for payment. Furthermore, you will also be directed to the nurse’s station, pharmacy, ultrasound examination and operation theatre. DGFC staff will do their best to minimize the time spent at each station to ensure swift and competent service in each section of our centre. Please note you have to come early such that the last semen sample will be before 1 pm and blood sample before 2 pm.
3. Semen sample for freezing will be before 11 am.
4. In case of medical emergency, please call 050-3547477 (on-call doctor) or 050-3547747 (nurse-on-call). To call from outside the UAE please dial +971 50 3547477 or +971 50 3547747.
5. For ultrasound appointments, please call 04-4393832 during working hours.
6. Payment can be made by cash or credit card. Personal cheques are not accepted. Credit card usage will incur an extra banking charge of 2.25%.
7. Cash will be in UAE Dirhams. Other currencies are not accepted.
8. Accountant’s station will be open during weekday working hours. Please make sure that you settle your account during that time and before carrying on with any procedure.